Taste: A Benefit for 9th Bridge School presented by Northcap will be held at The Kitchen at Atomic on February 11th, 2020 from 5 pm – 8 pm.
This culinary event is designed to celebrate food and craft cocktails. Guests will enjoy curated bites and specialty cocktails from local Las Vegas chefs. During this remarkable evening experience, attendees will sip, savor, and celebrate a variety of cuisines. The evening will also feature live music by Harmon Eyes and a silent auction with the opportunity to bid on unique, once-in-a-lifetime experiences.
Featured Chefs: – Jackson Stamper, The Kitchen at Atomic – James Trees, Esther’s Kitchen and Ada’s – Chef Scott Simon, Carson Kitchen – Chef Jennifer Landry, 18bin – Marc Marrone, Graffiti Bao – Donald Lemperle, Vegenation – Amber Ramsey, Carl’s Donuts
The event proceeds will support 9th Bridge School, a non-profit early childhood and elementary school located in Downtown Las Vegas.
Your sponsorship will:
– Increase Professional Development opportunities for faculty and staff
– Enhance the arts program for students
– Develop a state-of-the-art technology and STEAM program
– Support Spanish and Gardening instruction
– Contribute diverse and multicultural books to our school library
– Maintain the safety and security of our campus